[sword-devel] Compilation problems if NO_SWORD_NAMESPACE is defined

Joachim Ansorg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 4 Nov 2002 20:44:52 +0100

I know.
If I define this it will remove the sword namespace so the compiler things it
can directly link to the Sword classes. But the already compiled sword lib
contains the classes in the sword namespace. That's the problem.

Joachim

--
Joachim Ansorg
www.bibletime.de