[sword-devel] A Call For Testers (b)

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 26 May 2002 12:28:07 -0700 (PDT)

On Sun, 26 May 2002, Richard Guay wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have the lasted version that you mentioned downloaded.  Has anyone
> reported that if you are at chapter one of a book and hit the down
> button that it goes to chapter 0!  Then hit it again and it will go to
> the last chapter of the previous book.  The verse counter does the
> same, except for going to verse -1 if the book is on chapter 0!!  This
> is not a bad problem, but gives a very unprofessional appearance to
> the program.

The verse -1 thing is definitely a bug that should be looked into.  But
chapter/verse 0 is correct.  These are headings.  If we like, we could
make it display "Chapter/Verse Heading" instead of 0 though.

> I am looking forward to being able to search for Thai words.  Is the
> bug in the windows program or in the sword library files?

It's in the Windows frontend or in Windows itself, depending on how you
look at the problem.

--Chris