[sword-devel] Bug: verse 200

Sat, 16 Mar 2002 11:32:32 -0700

Joe,
	Thanks for the report.  Immediately after releasing 1.5.3 of the
library, we'll start cleaning up the windows frontend.  The current
windows build in the alpha directory supports most of the new features,
like general book support, but we have definitely not cleaned it up yet.

	Regarding this issue--  it is probably due to the spin buttons we use
hitting an upper limit, and when holding down on the [^] up spin button,
it probably is not sending us change notification until you release.
Thank you for reporting this.  I will definitely keep it in my queue of
things to fix when we get to the windows frontend.

	-Troy.