[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] Christian based educational software

Fri, 01 Mar 2002 12:43:26 -0700

Rick,
	We have about 250 engineers and other skilled individuals on our
developers' list that have expressed interest in contributing to free
Christian software.  I'd be happy to post your email to our list and see
if anyone is interested in contacting you.

	-Troy A. Griffitts
	CrossWire Bible Society