[sword-devel] Can't download

Anthony Schellenberg sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 16 Jul 2002 10:25:08 -0500

I've just started to use sword, looks like I'll have some fun! I've
downloaded some modules using the website and using the install manager, but
I'm having trouble downloading any locked modules from the tester website.
I just get an error message that Internet Explorer was not able to open the
internet site, it's either not there or unavailable.  I also went to check
out the message archive, and got a   404.  Is there a way to download a
locked module through the install manager?  I see it requires a cipher key.

I'm looking forward to testing this program.  I know I'll probably make more
use of it if I can try out a more familiar version.  Thanks.