[sword-devel] kjv2003: two splits needed?

Keith Ralston sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 8 Dec 2002 14:37:24 -0600

The article hO functions as a relative pronoun in this sentence.  You should
tag "who" with "hO".  I realize this goes against our consensus on articles.
However, the article is used for more than just indicating arthorous nouns,
as we see in this verse.  This should solve your problem of multiple tags
(at least for now).