[sword-devel] Urgent Attention on Install Manager

Danny Freedman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 06:31:41 +0100 (BST)

Problem:

Install Manager
***************

The previous release (1.5.3) works fine in Windows XP,
however upon downloading modules like Josephus and
that, it crashes...

Upon migration to release 1.5.4 Beta, it doesn't work,
i.e. it is unable to connect to the server...

Running:
Windows XP Prof + Norton Internet Security...
Using a dial-up internet connection (56K)

(And yes I have administrator permissions, and I have
allowed access to the FTP server)

To summarise:
1.5.3 was able to connect and download, 1.5.4 does
not...

DF