[sword-devel] further suggestions

Danny Freedman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 06:41:53 +0100 (BST)

Well I think the 1.5.4 Release of Sword is going to be
awesome, regardless of my quibbles :)
The following are a few suggestions for 1.5.4 Delta A
:)

Personal Commentary
*******************

For 1.5.5 possibly, this needs to be looked at,
buttons added for easy saving, editing etc...

But most importantly, there does need to be a 'button'
that simply converts the Personal Commentary to a
normal module...If someone is able to develop it for
1.5.4, thats great, but if not, its not serious - no
loss here.

Personal Dictionary
*******************

At some point a personal dictionary / lexicon /
glossary module should be made, which would mean I can
add words to a dictionary...I have the facilities to
really include some great Hebrew/Aramaic material,
which would be helpful...

Extra/Spurious Modules

the patch on BoM, Enoch and Quran which creates a
mini-database affect in the Commentary Box could be
eliminated...

Perhaps, a new listbox above the 'commentary area'
could be utilised to change books/chapters etc...

Thats all for now...once again great work guys 'n gals
- its been a fantastic ride of HUGE improvements -
really worth all the effort...

-DF