[sword-devel] The Quran & BoM (was Glossary vs. Dictionary)

Danny Freedman sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 06:27:45 +0100 (BST)

Of course this is a side Issue, and as Chris said, we
can release modules when ever we desire...

But if we do include all the apocrypha (both NT & OT),
all the Pseudepigrapha, and much of the texts and
translations of related biblical texts - such the epic
of gilgamesh, code of hammurabi, moabite stone etc
etc.

The sword Project will be the first single program of
its kind anywhere in the world !!

good going guys n gals !!

Biblical Research is certainly going to reach a new
dimension...

DF