[sword-devel] per Jonathan Hughes suggestion

Greg Marine sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 05:38:39 -0800 (PST)

------------=_1018013919-18119-0

Jason,

I would be VERY willing to help you out in any way I am useful. Especially with a PHP front-end to sword (if there isn't one already) and online FREE Christian resources. If you're interested in my help, just send me an email.

Also, if anyone knows of a PHP front-end already in the works, I would love to help if I'm needed :-)

God Bless <><
Greg Marine

Let your prayer requests be known
http://www.iccnet.org/prayer/
Internet Community Church Ministries
http://www.iccnet.org/

--- message from Jason Reynolds <JasonR@insight.org> attached:

"Jesus said...I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

http://www.iccnet.org/prayer/

------------=_1018013919-18119-0