[sword-devel] per Jonathan Hughes suggestion

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 15:36:17 +0100

I'm working on using swig (www.swig.org) to make scripting language bindings for sword. It now
includes PHP so we could probably use that.

see http://www.swig.org/Doc1.3/Php.html

The main thing is to work out which sword classes and functions would be useful to expose in this
way. It is then relatively trivial to write the interface files that swig uses to produce code that can
be compiled into a PHP (or python or tcl or perl or guile ...) module.

Do you think you could help with that?

Daniel

On 5 Apr 2002 at 5:38, Greg Marine sent forth the message: