[sword-devel] Sword exporter (Diaspora)

David Trotz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 07:03:11 -0700

> BTW - forget what I said about bookmarks in my earlier e-mail.  I've
> sorted it.  Somehow (I've no idea how) my bookmarks files had been
> marked as 'read only'.  However - when I changed them back, the
> Windows executable came up with segment errors until I deleted the two
> .conf files (layout.conf and options.conf).  That seems to be an old
> problem that has never gone away.  Ought I to mention this to Troy - or
> maybe David?

What would be really helpful is if I could get those files in my inbox. I
have no idea what is causing the error and the conf files might have the
clues I need. So in the future if anyone has this problem PLEASE send me the
conf files before deleting them and I would be glad to look into the cause
of the errors.
In Christ,
David Trotz