[sword-devel] Sword exporter (Diaspora)

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 21:28:38 -0700

New version.

The whole guts were re-organized.  Previously it had been organized as
header/body/footer with lots & lots of "if (format == ThML) ..." type
constructs for each of the output formats.  Now it's broken up by output
format with header/body/footer sections for each markup.  That shouldn't
cause any changes it behavior, but I might have made mistakes. :)  It
should speed things up minimally.

There were a couple bugs with modules whenever the first verse of the
chapter or book was missing, which are now fixed.

And all Palm Bible Reader bugs should be fixed now.  I grabbed the
converter and tested to be sure, but I can't test the resulting pdb
since I don't have a Palm and don't feel like installing the emulator.

Bang on it a bit if you can.  I'd like to release publicly tomorrow.

--Chris