[sword-devel] Python api?

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 08:59:43 -0700

It's not a real Perl module, but the cgi script (Perl) that comes with
Diatheke just calls the command-line version of Diathteke and can access
pretty much any Sword data.

There's also an eggdrop TCL script that does the same thing for our
BibleBot.  You can see that running in our chat room:
irc.openprojects.net #sword.

Every language would have its own unique way of calling a C API.  I
didn't really feel like learning any of them at the time I wrote
Diatheke, so I just called executable.

--Chris