[sword-devel] suggestion

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 09:00:54 -0700

> Yes, we've said that we're planning on splitting the windows frontend
> development from the libs.  1.7.x is the slated restructure branch.

Why the wait? What is the hard part of switching over to the source forge
account? We appear to be at a crossroads here with the pending release of
1.5.2 why not now? I am not trying to be pushy I am just curious, I am new
to this and I perhaps Troy you see or know something I don't.

I hear all of this talk about 1.5.3, 1.6, 1.7.x Where are these numbers
coming from? I asked about a roadmap like this and someone must have one
because these numbers keep coming up, or are these arbitrarily numbers being
pulled from the air. I am sorry if I sound upset, I am not I am just
confused. Please forgive my questions as I just would like to be a part of
the solution here. PLEASE grant me grace, I am new to the open source
concept, but that doesn't mean that I am ignorant either.
In Christ,
David Trotz