[sword-devel] suggestion

Tue, 26 Jun 2001 16:57:39 -0700

Per this message and the one you sent to me privately...

I cannot release 1.5.2 as there are serious bugs that have nothing to do
with BibleCS.  BibleCS is how I'm testing my fixes, so it may appear the
work is being done on BibleCS, but most of the code changes are in the
libs.  The crashes are caused by the new unicode support in the libs.
Unicode support was a quick hack that is being used by everyone and some
serious time had to go into 'fixing' the implementation.  Unicode is not
the only thing affected by the changes that had to go into supporting
unicode.

Yes, we've said that we're planning on splitting the windows frontend
development from the libs.  1.7.x is the slated restructure branch.

	-Troy.