[sword-devel] Compile Options (fwd)

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:32:00 -0700

I have a really good autoconf/automake system for sword that was
submitted a while back from Edward Maros <emaros@ligo.caltech.edu>.  I'm
hoping to get it integrated in 1.7.  Stable 1.6 should be release in a
few months.  We need to release with these new features if every one of
our frontends already depend on them.

Nic,
	If you'd like to look into the autoconf/automake stuff, you're more
than welcome.  I can email you what I have.  I'm no expert AT ALL, and
the original submitter seems to be busy with other things, though he did
a real good job so far.

	Let me know,

		-Troy.