[sword-devel] Compile Options (fwd)

Daniel Glassey sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 12:52:11 +0100

There's also the patch I sent way back in January that was autoconf
only (no changes needed to the makefiles) - it's needed for it to
build on other debian architectures. Once I've made the debian
package for 1.5.2 I'll post the new patch. Note, it requires
practically NO changes except for a couple of files added. If I can
get to my computer (it's currently buried while work is done in
house) I'll build from the source in crosswire/.../alpha tonight.

Daniel

On 25 Jun 2001, at 3:32, Troy A. Griffitts sent forth the message: