[sword-devel] Modules with morphological tags and headings

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:23:57 -0700

Martin,
	This is already how it works.  You can ask swmgr what options are
available and what choices are available for each option.  I didn't
change any win32 option code when Chris added the morph stuff, but it
showed up on the win32 menu.

	-Troy.