[sword-devel] Win Sword Module

James Gross sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 08 Jul 2001 18:24:19

Jonathan and all:

I have a few suggestions on how to resolve the zip question:

1.  Let's include an unzip faq on the website.  I will even volunteer to
write the faq for winzip and powerarchiver users.

2.  We might rewrite the SWORD help file to include the unzip faq info.
Hopefully, people will look to the help file before getting too frustrated.

Hopefully, if the link to the faq is prominently displayed on the download
pages, then the curious downloader will first look at it and get educated
about the process of installing the files.

Just some thoughts from a grateful user.

In Christ,
Jim

*Chris:  I will be checking out the module creation faq on the source forge
website.  I have found some possible texts for inclusion.  Thanks for all of
the great work that you have done for us.