[sword-devel] TDavid

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 12:33:27 -0700

> Chris,
>
> TDavid does not work for me.  I am using the most recent win32 alpha.  It
> doesn't even show up as an installed module.
>
> Dan

You installed with a downloaded ZIP, I'm assuming, right?

Can you check whether tdavid.conf is in your mods.d directory?  I it is, does it read as follows?

[TDavid]
DataPath=./modules/comments/zcom/tdavid/
ModDrv=zCom
BlockType=CHAPTER
CompressType=ZIP
Lang=en
MinimumVersion=1.5.2
Version=1.0
SourceType=ThML
Description=C. H. Spurgeon's Treasury of David
About=This seven volume "magnum opus", by Charles H. Spurgeon, was first published in weekly installments over a twenty-year span in the London Metropolitan Tabernacle's periodical, The Sword and the Trowel. As each section was completed it was published as a volume until the seventh and final volume was released in 1885. \par \
It is now in the public domain.

If so, can you specify which version of windows you're using?

Thanks,
Chris