[sword-devel] Testing Programs...

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 17:14:14 +0200 (MEST)

This is a MIME encapsulated multipart message -
please use a MIME-compliant e-mail program to open it.

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format -
bitte verwenden Sie zum Lesen ein MIME-konformes Mailprogramm.

--========GMXBoundary25257994259654

Well I think the CDs handed out should not aim at testing
the sword. They are gifts for people who want to use sword.

But we should have beta phases and collect the feedback in
future. This is possible because of the Internet(tm). People
who are interested can download and try.

The new sword website will allow announcing stuff like this.
Actually I hope news will be there more frequently than now. ;)

Martin

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a
--========GMXBoundary25257994259654
"

--========GMXBoundary25257994259654--