[sword-devel] Testing Programs...

David Overcash sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 10:50:33 -0500

Yes, news will be much more frequent and more easy to post.
I'm working with Jonathan to get the site up and running, and we are looking
to implement several interactive features such as news...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org
[mailto:owner-sword-devel@crosswire.org]On Behalf Of mg.pub@gmx.net
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 10:14 AM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] Testing Programs...

Well I think the CDs handed out should not aim at testing
the sword. They are gifts for people who want to use sword.

But we should have beta phases and collect the feedback in
future. This is possible because of the Internet(tm). People
who are interested can download and try.

The new sword website will allow announcing stuff like this.
Actually I hope news will be there more frequently than now. ;)

Martin

http://www.gmx.net

GMX Tipp:

Machen Sie Ihr Hobby zu Geld bei unserem Partner 1&1!
http://profiseller.de/info/index.php3?ac=OM.PS.PS003K00596T0409a