[sword-devel] Hebrew Bible Copyright contact

Don A. Elbourne Jr. sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 14:53:25 -0600

Chris,

OK. Great, I'll work on it.

BTW: I also have a copy of the Hebrew Bible from the Oxford Text Archive
that has been converted to MS Word using the free SIL Ezra Hebrew font. It
is not morphologically tagged but it has a much more lax license agreement.
I'll have to read it again, but I'm pretty sure that derivative works can be
distributed if they remain free. Would you like to take a look at that file?
I played around with it some and converted it to WordPerfect and to PDF as
well.

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org