[sword-devel] STEP modules - back from the dead

Thu, 01 Feb 2001 18:17:43 -0700

Steve,
	I'd like to see what you have.  You can email me directly.  I have a
STEP2vpl tool done that works great with the NKJV that parsons has for
free download.  Then one could easily use vpl2mod to create a sword
module.  Check out the STEP2vpl tool under utilities.

	Ultimately, I'd like to use the STEP module datafiles directly without
converting.

	This may solve some of the copyright issues we're talking about now.

	We also still need good filters.  Our RTF filters are pretty basic.

		-Troy.