[sword-devel] SWORD / THML incompatibility

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 23:50:28 -0800

> It seems to me there is an incompatibility between Sword and
> THML. Sword Chapter 0, means a "book introduction". THML
> Chapter 0 means "The whole book".

Where ThML and Sword disagree, follow Sword. After all that's your real
target. :)

>     The author is Paul (see <scripRef
>   parsed="1Ti|0|0|0|0">Introduction to 1 Timothy</scripRef>: Author).

Don't bother with the parsing.  It's usually a lot of extra work and it
gets ignored by Sword anyway  Just use <scripRef passage="1Ti 0:0">.
And if you find a reference like 1Tim 1:1 in the text, just surround it
like "<scripRef>1Tim 1:1</scripRef>" without any parameters.

--Chris