[sword-devel] Re: Gnomesword...what am I doing wrong, more info

Terry Biggs sword-devel@crosswire.org
15 Aug 2001 21:18:33 -0400

On 14 Aug 2001 22:30:04 -0500, Jesse Jacobsen wrote:
> On 08/14/01, Jesse Jacobsen wrote:
> > [strider:~]$ gnomesword
> > Building GnomeSword interface
> >
> > gtkhtml-ERROR **: gconf is not initialized, please call gconf_init before using GtkHTML library
> >
> > aborting...
> > Aborted

Sorry to take so long to reply, but I was trying to get some help from
the gtkhtml list so far no answer.
It seems and this is a guess that if gtkhtml is builf with gconf then
it's got to have it to run. Anyway I'm trying to get gconf built into
gnomesword. It will be a couple of days before it will be ready. I'll
let you know when it's ready.

--

Terry

Rev 1:5