[sword-devel] NEW <Windows Frontend Name?> available

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 23:18:44 -0700

There is new binary of the
whatever-we-are-calling-the-windows-frontend-these-days available in the
alpha directory.  New sword.exe and installmgr.exe can be found in the
usual place:

http://www.crosswire.org/sword/ALPHAcckswwlkrfre22034820285912/alpha/

The win32 should now be able to use ThML modules (our 2 preview modules
available on the website now), thanks to Chris Little's THMLRTF filters
that he wrote in '99.  These seem to work.  JFB looks acceptable
(actually, surprisingly nice), MHC seems to have some formatting
problems, but displays.  Both of these binaries are built with the
latest CVS sources.

	-Troy.