[sword-devel] NEW <Windows Frontend Name?> available

Barry Drake sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 18 Apr 2001 12:04:53 +0100

Hi Troy ..........

On 17 Apr 2001, at 23:18, Troy A. Griffitts wrote:
> The win32 should now be able to use ThML modules (our 2 preview modules
> available on the website now), thanks to Chris Little's THMLRTF filters that
> he wrote in '99.  These seem to work.

Seems great to me!  Any chance of a bit of guidance as to how to set
the mods.conf files to use HTML texts (thinking about the JFB
commentary that I have onboard, and am currently using through the
external program method).

Glad to hear things are getting better with your mom .......  can't blame
her for being depressed.  We'll carry on praying for her.

Bless you,

Barry

>From Barry Drake (The Revd - minister of Arnold United Reformed Church,
Nottingham - see http://www.arnold-urc.supanet.com for our church homepages).