[sword-devel] Attention Everyone On This List - Important

Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:40:33 -0700

>     Ok, here it is, the fruits of my efforts. I said that I wanted to help
> out with the copyright issue with the locked modules. Well I have made a web
> site to help organize the efforts in contacting the copyright holders, here
> is the address:
> <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/BJW7TOAEM/swordcopyright/index.html">
> http://members.aol.com/BJW7TOAEM/swordcopyright/index.html</A>

Just checked out your site!  I'm really excited.  Thank you so much for
getting involved and the time you've taken so far.  It looks great!

>     Now this is what I need from the people on this list, right now the web
> site is not ready for public viewing, if web site could have version numbers
> like software this would be version 0.5 of the website, I have set it up so
> that you guys can look at it and help me make it better before we release it
> for users to go to.

I've only found a few typos and have few few suggestions.  I was
impressed at how organized and appropriate everything is.

>     -I need a sword project icon image, it must be web suitable, you will see
> on the web site where I want the image to go. Please e-mail me so I can give
> you more specifics if you want to do this for me, I don't want you to spend
> time on something and then me tell you that is too big or not what I was
> looking for, so please e-mail me.

I can make any sized image of the standard "The SWORD Project" image.  I
have it somewhere in vector graphics, so resizing should work well.  Not
sure if you were looking for something a little more colorful.

Also, if you ultimately want us to host the pages, I will set up an
account for you on our server.  This will also give you access to a
database, servlet, and jsp engine so that you might automate some of the
process with dynamic html generation.

>     I am so glad that I could help out with this wonderful project!

Believe me, we're happy to have you!  Your _help_ is not only
appreciated, but also enables others, besides programmers, to help.
Thank you.

	-Troy.