[sword-devel] porting sword to the Palm

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 20:14:17 -0700 (PDT)

Olive Tree is pretty cool.  I bet if you went open source, you could get
people to make some content for you for free.  *wink* *wink* *nudge*
*nudge*

Or better yet, maybe someone else would have to know-how to add SWORD
module compatability to the OT reader.  It seems like they might need to
be compressed first, though, in order to fit on a pda, and we
aren't using compression (or has that made it in yet?).  Maybe a
SWORD->Olive Tree converter is a better answer.

-Chris Little