[sword-devel] Last Post for today

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:08:57 EST

Please forgive me for posting three times in one day.  But I am new to the
list and I have a few questions.  This is the last post for today, I promise.

Just an interesting note.  I am not sure if you are aware of this or not.
Have you heard of a Shareware Bible program called SwordSearcher?
(http://www.swordsearcher.com)  It is not a problem but it is interesting to
note that if you have SwordSearcher installed and then install Sword, Sword
finds SwordSearcher and thinks that it is Sword.  The install program pointed
to my SwordSearcher directory and gave me a message like, "A copy of sword
exists here."  Probably because the executables in both programs have the
same name.