[sword-devel] Detailed Explanation - Making a module

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 15:06:26 EST

--part1_13.f52141a.277ba5c2_boundary

Dear Everyone,

       Ok, I know that others have posted questions about making Sword
modules, but I would like to ask for a detailed explanation from start to
finish, I have someone that is asking how to make a module and I know that I
see a lot of the Sword-support mailing lists questions about making modules.
If someone like Troy or anyone else that knows well how to make a module
would please write a step by step instructions that would be greatly
appreciated. Please include how to change an Online Bible module to a Sword
module and also how to change a plain text file to a Sword module, including
what you have to do with the .vss files, etc. I will keep a copy of the post
so that whenever someone else has a question about making modules we will not
have to go over it again. Thanks so much for your time.

-Jonathan
BJW7TOAEM@aol.com
--------------------------------------
Sword Copyright Battle Website
http://www.crosswire.org/sword/copyright/
You Can Help!

--part1_13.f52141a.277ba5c2_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#004080" SIZE=3><B>Dear Everyone,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Ok, I know that others have posted questions about making Sword <BR>modules, but I would like to ask for a detailed explanation from start to <BR>finish, I have someone that is asking how to make a module and I know that I <BR>see a lot of the Sword-support mailing lists questions about making modules. <BR>If someone like Troy or anyone else that knows well how to make a module <BR>would please write a step by step instructions that would be greatly <BR>appreciated. Please include how to change an Online Bible module to a Sword <BR>module and also how to change a plain text file to a Sword module, including <BR>what you have to do with the .vss files, etc. I will keep a copy of the post <BR>so that whenever someone else has a question about making modules we will not <BR>have to go over it again. Thanks so much for your time.
<BR>
<BR>-Jonathan
<BR>BJW7TOAEM@aol.com
<BR>Sword Copyright Battle Website