[sword-devel] Merry Christmas

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 03:14:18 EST

--part1_6.fe7a514.27785bda_boundary

Dear Everyone,

       I know a lot of people will probably write in wishing everyone Merry
Christmas but it looks like I am the first! Why? Because it is 12:13 PST
Christmas morning! Merry Christmas Everyone! Thanks so much for all the work
and help you guys have put into the Sword Project! Have a great day!

-Jonathan
BJW7TOAEM@aol.com

--part1_6.fe7a514.27785bda_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  COLOR="#004080" SIZE=3><B>Dear Everyone,
<BR>
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I know a lot of people will probably write in wishing everyone Merry <BR>Christmas but it looks like I am the first! Why? Because it is 12:13 PST <BR>Christmas morning! Merry Christmas Everyone! Thanks so much for all the work <BR>and help you guys have put into the Sword Project! Have a great day!
<BR>
<BR>-Jonathan
<BR>BJW7TOAEM@aol.com</B></FONT></HTML>

--part1_6.fe7a514.27785bda_boundary--