[sword-devel] absent

Dan Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
26 Dec 2000 11:00:39 -0800

On Thu, 21 December 2000, "Troy A. Griffitts" wrote:

> > 2. Be able to display two different passages of scripture at the same time,
> > possibly including the commentaries for those sections.
>
> Yes.  I would love this added.
>

> > 3. Be able to display multiple versions of the same passage side by side.
> agreed.

I just open up Sword two times and Alt-tab between windows.  I also have a seperate install of Sword for foreign language modules in a completely seperate directory.  This way, I have two different configurations:  One for English with all commentaries and dictionaries with their own screen layouts and another with all the Greek/Hebrew/Latin modules with no dictionaries or commentaries.  This keeps both installs cleaner with less clutter.

I use BibleSoft also and am able to type a reference on a line in MS Word and import the text directly from BibleSoft.  Something like this would be really nice.

Dan