[sword-devel] Gnomesword problem

Horst Hölle sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 20:38:58 +0100

Hello,

ld is looking for the library in the directories configured in
/etc/ld.so.conf. Doing an ldconfig the cache will be created with the
libraries in these directories.

If the library is not found in the cache, it looks in the directories
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH. For security-reasons LD_LIBRARY_PATH
doesn't work with UID 0 (user root)

Horst

Am Donnerstag, 14. Dezember 2000 15:23 schrieben Sie: