[sword-devel] SWORD Java support?

Tsoloane Moahloli sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:14:56 +0200 (SAST)

Just on the Java front, what is the format of the VSS file, and is it possible
for someone else to port the VerseKey class.  I can do this, starting in  the
next few weeks if I have this format.

Cheers.
T.

--
When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Tsoloane Moahloli
Zen Computing (Pty)Ltd.
phone +27 11 706 7054
email: tsoloane@zen.co.za               URL: http://www.zen.co.za