[Fwd: Re: [sword-devel] WIN32RC4 available]

Darren DeMeulenaere sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 10:43:41 -0700

Yea I try to do that, but Jerry went to the alpha page, and there was not a
link to it on the page before, so I couldn't use the shift option.  On Brook's,
I just didn't because I thought of it and then went right to IE5.

Darren