[sword-devel] Encrypted module problems

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 02:58:00 GMT

Using the latest snapshots of BibleTime and Sword I have a problem with
encrypted texts.

The verses seem to display properly, but there is a character or two at the
end of most verses.  These characters are not at the end of verses for
non-encrypted texts, so I don't think it is a problem in the KDE widget.

My guesses would be to look for an improper string length or a missing
termination character, but these are just guesses.

--
   Darwin Gregory

   Jesus is the way, the truth and the life.
   Evolution is a myth...

Get FREE iChristian.com email accounts for your family, church, and friends
at http://www.ichristian.com