[sword-devel] Project Leaders

Tue, 23 Nov 1999 05:25:22 -0700

> I was just wondering who was in charge of the various Sword projects.

Craig,
	Well, different people are involved in leading different areas.  I
concentrate mostly on the API and WIN32 UI, Torsten is heading up the
Bibletime project-- the linux Qt UI.  I suppose Chris Little has the
overwhelming majority of module conversion experience, so you may look
to him for direction if this is an area of interest to you.  He's also
done web-based CGI scripts.  A while back Chris Bitmead created scheme
bindings to the API if it's a scripting language that interests you.
Daniel Glassey has recently contributed compressed text drivers that
will be the first addition to the 1.5.x thread-- if we ever debug 1.4.x
to a stable state :)

If there is something else that you would like to spearhead, I would
suggest start posting ideas.  That's one things we're not short of here
on this list-- opinions :)

troy