[sword-devel] Anyone going to The Bazaar

The Schmidts sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 21 Nov 1999 14:25:53 -0500

Hello,
   I think I am going to be going to the Bazaar in NYC (Dec. 14-16).  Is
anyone else going to be going there?  If so, maybe we can chat and have
something to eat or drink (tea or hot chocolate for me ;-)?

                                                    Jeff Schmidt

PS Also, so you know, I am no longer working (I'm taking a month and a
half off before going to the University of Akron), so I think I can find
some time to work on sword again (I had started working on some patches
about 3-1/2 or 4 months ago, but then got crazy busy).  Question, did
anyone already beat me to the punch in adding the functionality to load
config data from several different files?  If not, I'll download the
latest stable source and work from there.