[sword-devel] i18n

Tue, 23 Nov 1999 05:54:41 -0700

Not yet.  Scheduled for 1.5.x
I think I just fixed the last daunting bug in 1.4.x so I'll probably
release a 1.4.6 and branch the CVS repository.

Also, it sounds like I might not have compiled the 1.4.5 Win32 GUI with
decipher capabilities as many have reported not being able to decipher.
I'd like to get this out quick also (not that the bulk of our users will
be affected, but you guys on the dev list probably are getting pretty
frustrated-- sorry about that).

troy