[sword-devel] new FAQ

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 7 Dec 1999 19:25:56 -0800

I'm not specifically partial towards FAQ-O-Matic, I'd just really like to
see SOME kind of distributed FAQ management solution instituted.  Whether
it's elegant or kludgey, GPL or proprietary, free or commercial doesn't
matter to me so much as that it works.  Of course, a free, elegant, GPL
product is preferable, but whether FOM is the best of these, I don't really
know.

--Chris Little