[osis-core] New version of users manual

Patrick Durusau Patrick.Durusau at sbl-site.org
Tue Oct 12 06:29:33 MST 2004

Guys,

Not complete by any means but a major reorganization of the div
structure, lot cleaner prose in the first 15% or so of the file.

Inserted some graphics from Jim Albright (thanks Jim!) and more are
needed (anywhere were you see the lack of an example).

Reordered the appendices to start with what might be of interest to the
average user and not the folks writing the manual. Wonder how that ever
happened? ;-)

Still a ways from being complete but I do think it has taken a giant
step forward.

Concentrate (as you have time) on new Gifs for examples, suggested
passages (I have some XML to draw upon) and any corrections to the prose
from the Foreword to the end of Section 6 The OSIS text header. Will be
starting on the prose for Section 7 work and following later today.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick.Durusau at sbl-site.org