[osis-core] standard work declarations

Patrick Durusau Patrick.Durusau at sbl-site.org
Thu Oct 14 04:50:23 MST 2004

Guys,

Nearing a version of the users manual that we can then 'read backwards'
as the final proofing step. Well, with some more examples and images,
etc., but making good progress.

In the current version of the users manual we say:

       standard reference systems already reserved. See <hi
       rend='italic'>XML and OSIS Declarations</hi>.</p>

DeRose mentioned recently that we really should have a standard set of
work definitions for the works we declare that people can just
cut-n-paste use by inclusion.

Any takers?

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick.Durusau at sbl-site.org