[osis-core] Editorial nits

Patrick Durusau Patrick.Durusau at sbl-site.org
Mon Oct 11 13:41:41 MST 2004

Guys,

My email has been down all weekend due to a network problem at the ISP. :-(

At the point of squashing editorial nits and trying to be consistent.
Should have a new version with a call for more examples out in the AM
tomorrow.

Example of being inconsistent:

Authorized Version (AV)</item>

      tradition varies in several respects, the best known being that
      it numbers what is given as a title for Psalms in most English
translations as verse 1,and the beginning of the psalm in such a
translation as verse 2.</item>

Pentateuch used a quite different
numbering system.</item>

Note that Authorized Version does not get an entry (should)

Note explanation after Masoretic Text and Samaritan Pentateuch.

I lean towards saying that all should be a list without comment or not.

Comments/suggestions?

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick.Durusau at sbl-site.org