[osis-core] divineName

Patrick Durusau Patrick.Durusau at sbl-site.org
Wed Oct 6 12:50:21 MST 2004

Guys,

I am adding Jim Albrights examples and ran across an inconsistency
between <name> and <divineName>.

<name> has an attribute:

<xs:attribute name="regular" type="xs:string" use="optional"/>

What made me think of it was the practice of translating the divine name
  in various forms, which really aren't very informative unless the
reader is being very attentive.

Any thoughts on adding the 'regular' attribute to divineName?

Not pushing hard for it since I want to get the latest revision out the
door but since it came to my attention, thought I should at least
mention it.

Hope everyone is having a great day!

Patrick.Durusau at sbl-site.org