[osis-core] Question on: General Defaulting Mechanism

Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:36:31 -0700

Patrick,

Is there a better name for this attribute?
This is two word element name with an action.  What about something like
<defaultWork>?

Do we allow * for GI?  <defaultWork path="//*@osisID"
prefix="osisWork"/> (This would seem to be equivalent to <osisText
osisWorkID="osisWork">.)

What about for the attribute? <defaultWork path="//w@*"
prefix="osisWork"/>

Do we leave the attributes on <osisText> for now but discourage their
use?

I agree with there ONLY being the two attributes and having this as the
third element child of <header>.

Todd