[osis-core] change in publisher attributes

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:54:24 -0700

Steve's suggestion sounds good to me.

As a use case (CCEL should have plenty of concrete examples), consider a
book originally published by one publisher, who goes out of business.
The book is reprinted by a second publisher, and that edition is encoded
electronically and published by an electronic publisher.

There we've got three publishers, each with an associated publishing date.