[osis-core] fallback method in users manual?

Tue, 23 Sep 2003 11:40:47 -0400

Greetings,

Steve has written an interesting section on fall back methods for
acceptable resolution of a reference. Without getting into the details,
my question is: Is this appropriate for an introductory users guide.

My personal suspicion is not but wanted to ask to see if we had a
consensus on that issue. People reading the user's manual are most
likely not implementers and simpy saying that you can have a fallback
position, should be enough detail for them.

Hope everyone is having a great day!